Air conditioning and heating systems of the house
Services of the house
Location and surroundings
Number of rooms
Size of rooms
Holiday themes - the place
Holiday themes - town size
Holiday themes - area features
Holiday themes - house features
What you can visit:
• 20 meters the Sovereign Trullo (the only two-storey trullo)
• 100 meters The Minor Basilica of Santi Cosma e Damiano
• 400 meters "House Of Love" the first house built not trullo in Alberobello (now available to the City for organizing various events (presentation of books, exhibitions, etc. .)
• 100 meters from the house of Love (Territorial Museum, Museum of Oil etc. .), Beginning Aia Piccola.
• 100 meters from the house of Love Aia Piccola (an area of trulli where there are shops and where it was shot on film CHECCO ZALONE "What a beautiful day"
• 50 meters from the house of Love, the Belvedere Terrace where you can see and photograph the area trulli with the seven mountains (the commercial part for instance), where there are the trulli Siamese.
• from the balcony lookout you can also admire the Church in Trullo (accessible through the shopping area) at a distance of about 300-400 meters. The Church is where the marriage was celebrated in BEAUTIFUL.
The distances to other places of tourist interest - cultural:
• approximately 60 km from Bari "Karol Wojtyla"
• 60 km from Brindisi Casale-or-Airport of Salento
• 20 km from the Adriatic Sea (Monopoli - Fasano)
• 35 km from the Ionian Sea (Castellaneta Marina - Marina Ginosa)
• about 15 km from the Caves of Castellana Grotte
• 20 km from Zoo Safari Fasano
• 22 Km from Polignano a Mare
• about 15 km from Martina Franca (city of the Baroque)
• approx 10 km from Locorotondo (city among the best Villages of Italy)
• 15 miles from the Valle d'Itria.
• 60 km from Matera (UNESCO site)
This translation was done with Google Traduttorre.